Lemon Pepper chicken wings. Enjoy these lemon pepper chicken wings just like your favorite restaurant makes them; enjoy them on the day of the big game! Reviews for: Photos of Easy Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings. These lemon pepper wings are crispy fried chicken wings brushed with lemon pepper butter.
How to make Lemon Pepper wings! In today's video i will be showing you all how to make the best homemade lemon pepper wings these wings are hands down way. These lemon pepper wings are baked until crispy then basted with lemon pepper seasoning and melted butter. You can cook Lemon Pepper chicken wings using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper chicken wings
- It’s 1 of chicken wings.
- It’s 1 of lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s 1 of butter or olive oil.
For sauce, in a hot pan, melt butter. Add lemon juice, pepper, and salt. Add wings and stir to coat. Lemon pepper chicken wings are a great-for-every-occasion meal that consists of beautifully fried chicken wings that are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
Lemon Pepper chicken wings step by step
- Preheat oven to 400° fahrenheit.
- rinse chicken wings in cold water & drain them on paper towels.
- dip chicken wings in melted butter or olive oil.
- fry chicken wings until crispy.
- remove chicken from fryer & drain on paper towel then dip in lemon pepper seasoning.
- arrange wings in a single later on a foil lined baking sheet.
- bake wings for 10-15 minutes.
Plus, they're covered in a crazy tasty lemon pepper seasoning. To begin with, who doesn't love fried chicken? Lemon pepper is a great choice for seasoning chicken wings. They are also very quick to make and can serve anywhere in no time at all. Serves: It depends on how many you need for an appetizer or a meal.