You can have Hangover Frittata using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hangover Frittata
- You need of Eggs or egg whites.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Sun-dried tomatoes.
- You need of Red potato.
- Prepare of Green onion.
- It’s of Chopped broccoli.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of as needed Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
Hangover Frittata instructions
- Set the oven to broil..
- Shred up the potatoes, dice up the tomatoes, finely cut the cheese and chop up the scallions..
- In a large mixing bowl beat the eggs and throw then toss in the ingredients..
- Pre heat the cast iron skillet on your stove top and grease with butter..
- Pour the mix in the skillet and cook until egg starts to get firm..
- Once the egg is firm (should only take a few min. ) place skillet in oven on the top rack for a few minutes or until the top is browned..