GAME DAY SPICY /HOT WINGS. These wings get a double dose of Frank's special sauce. Use Frank's Red Hot Kickin barbecue sauce and hot sauce for a spicy BBQ chicken wing destined for game day. Don't forget to check out my other videos.
So I invited two guests to challenge each other the winner gets a gift card. Hooters hot wings make a different kind of hot wing than you normally find. Watch them carefully so they don't burn. You can have GAME DAY SPICY /HOT WINGS using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of GAME DAY SPICY /HOT WINGS
- You need 1 lb of Chicken Wings.
- You need 1 dash of Spicy BBQ Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic.
- You need 1 pinch of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of Tabasco Sauce.
- You need 1 of Cajun spice.
- It’s 1 of Butter.
- You need 1 of Jalapenos (chopped).
- It’s 1 of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 1 pinch of Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Tequila.
If you want to increase the heat and make your Hooters wings even spicier, sprinkle some red pepper flakes on top. Узнать причину. Закрыть. About FaZe Kay: My name's FaZe Kay and I love to play games like Fortnite and Call of Duty: Black Ops. See more ideas about Hot wings, Spicy, Hot. Game Day Spicy Organic Chicken Wings.
GAME DAY SPICY /HOT WINGS instructions
- 1. Preheat 425° F ..
- 2. In Small Bowl, rub chicken with butter, pat on paprika Add other ingerdents.
- Place chicken on middle rack in a large roasting pan. Bake 30 Min..
Place the wings in an ovenproof dish and pour the hot sauce over the top. Sign up for the Recipe of the Day newsletter to receive editor-picked recipes, tips and videos delivered to your inbox daily. "Damn, guess spicy foods are out." I've been getting stomach aches every time I have spicy Thai or hot wings. Batman, batman, stomach now hurts too bad to enjoy an active task like video games. Would be great to sleep through the rest of this abdominal temper tantrum. I also ordered some deep-fried cheese curds to help offset the spice between rounds, as well as give some representation to the other food groups.