Tandoori Chicken Wings.
You can have Tandoori Chicken Wings using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tandoori Chicken Wings
- You need 5 lb of Chicken Wings (or drumsticks).
- You need of <Marinade Sauce>.
- Prepare 1 cup of Plain Yogurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger Paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Garam Masala.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Lime Juice (or Lemon Juice).
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsp of Coconut Oil.
Tandoori Chicken Wings step by step
- Make marinade sauce: All ingredients put together into the bowl and mix well..
- Into Ziploc bag, put chicken wings and marinade sauce, and massage with your hand. Leave it in the refrigerator over night..
- Preheat oven to 500°F, bake the chicken about 25 minutes. Or until becomes golden brown..