Bacon and Jalapeno Deviled Eggs colored for Christmas.
You can cook Bacon and Jalapeno Deviled Eggs colored for Christmas using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon and Jalapeno Deviled Eggs colored for Christmas
- It’s 6 of large hard boiled eggs, peeled.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 of small red or green pickled jalapeno pepper, chopped, seedes removed for a milder flavor.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of the juice from the jalapeno jar.
- It’s of Red and green food coloring as needed.
- Prepare 4 slices of bacon cooked crisp and crumbles.
- Prepare 1 of green onionm sliced.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Bacon and Jalapeno Deviled Eggs colored for Christmas instructions
- Cut each egg in half, lenghwise.
- Remove egg yolks to a bowl and mash with mayonnaise, mustard,sugar , jalapeno jalapeno juice, salt and pepper.
- Dye eggs red and green.
- Have 2 bowls ready and fill each with 1 cup of hot water. Add 1 teaspoon white vinegsr to each bowl. Add 1 teaspoon green food color to one bowl and stir. Add 1 teaspoon red food color to the other bowl and stir. Add half of egg whites in red bowl and half in green bowl. Let sit in dye about 2 minutes..
- Remove them and dry them.
- Fill whites with egg yolk mixture.
- Top with crisp bacon and green onione.