Keto Spinach & Mushroom Quiche. I love having frozen spinach on hand for those nights where I want a quick, easy, and tasty side dish to go with what I'm making. Keto Side Item Recipes > Keto Recipes. I love having frozen spinach on hand for those nights where I want a quick, easy, and tasty side dish to.
This keto spinach lasagna is another one of those recipes that prove that you do not need starches and grains to eat exceptionally well. This low-carb lasagna is so delicious. Spinach dip is pure, creamy deliciousness. You can cook Keto Spinach & Mushroom Quiche using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Spinach & Mushroom Quiche
- Prepare of Pastry.
- You need of Almond flour.
- Prepare of Xanthum Gum.
- Prepare of cold Salted Butter – cubed.
- It’s of cold Cream Cheese.
- You need of Eggs.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare of Heavy Whipping cream.
- It’s of Button Mushrooms.
- It’s of Spinach.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- Prepare of tbsp Garlic powder.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Sea Salt.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Eggs.
- You need of Mozzarella Cheese.
This super-easy keto recipe takes no time to make and is a major crowd pleaser! Scrumptious for dipping, or use it as a sauce. This keto spinach artichoke dip recipe is something you will turn to over and over again This keto spinach artichoke dip is easy to prepare and oh-so-hard to resist — especially fresh out of the oven! Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet.
Keto Spinach & Mushroom Quiche step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients for the pastry and later add the cold butter cubes to create a breadcrumbs-like texture..
- Then add the cream cheese and beaten eggs to the mix. Form a ball and wrap it in cling wrap before putting it in the fridge for at least an hour..
- Next heat the butter in a saucepan and lightly brown the garlic powder. Add in the onion powder and mushrooms and stir till mushrooms are cooked. Add in the heavy whipping cream and just when it starts to simmer, add in the spinach. Add salt and pepper to taste and turn off heat as soon as spinach softens. Leave mixture to cool..
- Once mixture cools to a slightly warm temperature, add in the beaten eggs and stir. Make sure mixture is not hot when you do this lest your eggs will become scrambled in the sauce..
- Remove pastry from fridge and roll it in between two sheets of baking paper or cling wrap. Place the evenly rolled pastry onto a pie baking dish and blind bake in the oven for about 15 to 20 mins at 165 degrees Celsius. Be careful that pastry doesn't burn..
- Remove pastry from oven and let cool for 15 minutes before adding the filling to it. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of quiche and bake again for 20 minutes at 175 degrees Celsius or till cheese turns golden brown..
- Cool for at least 15 minutes before slicing and serving..
Spinach dip is one of my favorite appetizers, but I very rarely have it. I have no idea why I haven't shared this Easy Low-Carb, Keto Spinach Dip Recipe with you earlier. Is spinach good for keto Can you eat canned spinach on keto Cheesy Low Carb Creamed Spinach. There's a very good reason this recipe for keto creamed. Soups are a great way to get in your veggies and they are a wholesome and hearty meal, try our recipe for a creamy Keto spinach soup and be amazed.