Bbq Pulled Pork – Crock Pot!. Variations on this Crock Pot Pulled Pork recipe: Mix up the liquid and try a can of soda — try Cranberry Ginger Ale, Sprite, Coca-Cola, Dr I was thinking I could pour the BBQ sauce over the pork in the morning and take the crock pot with me to the party and plug it in long enough to heat through. For simple, juicy pulled pork, you can cook the pork from start to finish in the slow cooker. (If you do want to sear it in a hot skillet first, I applaud you.) Crock-Pot BBQ Pulled Pork. This reader submitted recipe for Crock-Pot BBQ Pulled Pork combines fruit and smoke to flavor the pork.
You could also use a store bought rub to make this even easier! I love using my crock pot to make an easy BBQ pulled pork. No need to fire up the grill or the smoker! You can cook Bbq Pulled Pork – Crock Pot! using 25 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bbq Pulled Pork – Crock Pot!
- It’s of meat.
- Prepare 1 of medium Boston butt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of 14-spice dry rub.
- It’s 1 of bbq sauce.
- You need of crock pot prep.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of liquid smoke.
- You need 3 slice of red onion.
- It’s of dry rub.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of paprika.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cayenne.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chipotle powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of rubbed sage.
- You need 1 tbsp of back pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin.
This simple crock pot pulled pork recipe is so easy to throw together but tastes like something you would order from a BBQ restaurant. The bbq pulled pork seriously falls apart when it's done cooking. This is such a simple and easy recipe! This is an incredibly easy Crock-Pot recipe that's loaded with flavor.
Bbq Pulled Pork – Crock Pot! step by step
- Rub spice all over Boston butt, preferably the night before. wrap in plastic wrap and keep in refrigerator over night.
- When ready to cook, put the slices of red onion in the bottom of the crock pot. this will separate the meat from the bottom.
- Mix your water vinegar and liquid smoke and set aside.
- Place your meat in the crock pot on the onion slices.
- Add water mixture on the sides so you don't rinse off your spice rub from the top.
- Set to low, put the top on and let cook for 7 hours.
- Remove from crock pot and set aside.
- Pour rendered juices into a sauce pan and skim the fat.
- Simmer the juice to reduce..
- While the juices reduce place the meat back in the crock pot and pull apart with two forks until meat is shredded, remove as much fat as you can and remove the bone.
- Add a pinch of the rub to the meat, add some of the reduced juices, and a little bit of your bbq sauce and set the crock pot to the "keep warm"setting.
- Let stand in the warm crock pot for about an hour. to bring the flavors into the meat.
- Serve on toasted buns with your favorite side… I prefer the miniature Hawaiian sweet rolls, and make sliders. delicious.
Perfect for those days you don't want to mess with dinner. Salt and pepper pork loin and place in crock pot. Cheap BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe Can Feed a Crowd. One of the best ways to save money on food is cooking at home using recipes that utilize an Drop the pork into the crock pot with the rest of the ingredients and it's time to add some of the liquid smoke. This stuff is concentrated so a little bit goes.