Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken.
You can cook Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- It’s of your choice of chicken. I use legs, thigh and breasts. whatever we are in the mood for..
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 10 dash of tobacco sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of each of onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, dried basil, paprika, oregano and salt..
- You need of criso oil.
Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken step by step
- If you don't like spicy things then don't use the cayenne pepper or hot sauce..
- Mix hot sauce, eggs and milk in one bowl. If you have the time, allow the chicken to set in the mix overnight in the fridge. This gives it the best puch of heat! Add the rest of the ingredients to a different bowl. Turn on oil to get hot. You want your grease really hot to prevent the chicken from being grease soggy once its done. Just keep an eye on it and your temp not to burn the chicken. Take your chicken from the egg and milk, place chicken in flour mix, coat really well. Then add chicken to oil. Let them fry for browned and flip. Continue to do this until chicken runs clear. Tips: best fried chicken is in your cast iron skillet!!! Once the chicken is done then remove the chicken and drained on a napkin and then serve!.