You can have Spinach Quiche using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Quiche
- You need of spinach.
- Prepare of onion (sliced).
- It’s of pack of Shimeji (Japanese mushroom).
- It’s of bacon.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of milk.
- You need of grated cheese.
- It’s of Puff Pastry sheet.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of olive oil.
Spinach Quiche instructions
- You can substitute bacon with any kind of meat. or Meat is not must. The recipe will work well with vegetables!.
- Slice onion. Cut bacon in small pieces..
- Boil spinach in boiling and saluted water until it becomes soft. Drain and let you spinach cool. After that, squeeze it to reduce water and cut as you like..
- In a frying pan, heat olive oil and fry bacon, sliced onion and shimeji (mushrooms) until become soft..
- In a ball, whisk egg, milk, salt and pepper and cheese well. Add your spinach and other ingredients and mix well..
- Set pastry sheet in a baking tin and sprinkle the mixture..
- Bake at 200℃ for 25-30 mins.