Bacon and Spinach Quiche.
You can cook Bacon and Spinach Quiche using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon and Spinach Quiche
- It’s of Eggs.
- You need of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Bacon.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- You need of Button mushrooms.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Soup stock granules.
- You need of Cheese (※).
- You need of sheet Frozen puff pastry.
Bacon and Spinach Quiche step by step
- Spread the puff pastry on a pan. Bake it for 20 minutes on the top rack of your oven at 200℃ with parchment paper and baking stones (please refer to Step 6). Make sure to do this baking! It really makes a difference in taste..
- Grate the cheese. Mince the carrot, thinly slice the mushrooms, and chop the bacon into 3 cm wide strips. Briefly parboil the spinach and chop into 4 cm long pieces..
- Saute the garlic, bacon, mushroom, and spinach with butter. Season with soup stock granules and a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Combine the eggs, heavy cream, milk, and 3 tablespoons of cheese. Add a decent amount of black pepper..
- Fill the puff pastry with the filling, and pour the mixture from Step 4 over them. Top with the remaining cheese and bake for 30 minutes at 180℃ on the top rack of your oven..
- About baking the puff pastry: If possible, fill to the edge of the puff pastry with the baking stones. It doesn't matter if you don't have quite enough, but take care not to ignore the sides!.