Ghen's Deviled Eggs.
You can cook Ghen's Deviled Eggs using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ghen's Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 12 of large eggs (hard boiled).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bacon fried crisp and crumbled.
- You need piece of 3/4 cup Hellman's mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of extra shard cheddar cheese (grated).
- It’s 1/4 cup of onion (minced).
- It’s 1/4 cup of dill pickle (minced).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of prepared mustard.
- You need 1 of Salt, pepper and paprika to taste.
Ghen's Deviled Eggs instructions
- Peel eggs, slice lengthwise and remove yolks..
- Place yolks in a bowl and crumble with a fork..
- Blend in bacon, mayonnaise, cheese, onion, pickle, and mustard. Mix well..
- Place mixture in pastry tube or use a storage bag with the corner cut out..
- Squeeze mixture into egg white hollows..
- Sprinkle eggs with paprika..
- Chill before serving..