Easy Quiche with Frozen Puff Pastry. Get easy tips for using frozen puff pastry sheets to create bakery-worthy treats. Ready-made frozen puff pastry helps you look like a baking pro. What appears to be a thin flat sheet of dough magically bakes up into a million delicate, buttery layers that make everything from breakfast treats to.
This Nutella tart recipe is fast, easy, and especially awesome because it combines two of the world's best ready-to-go. Spinach & Mushroom Mini Vegan Puff Pastry QuicheConnoisseurus Veg. lemon juice, soy sauce, kala namak, nutritional yeast, cremini mushrooms. Puff pastry makes this Ham and Cheese Quiche so easy! You can cook Easy Quiche with Frozen Puff Pastry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Quiche with Frozen Puff Pastry
- Prepare of Frozen puff pastry sheets.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of Bacon, or more.
- It’s of Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Spinach.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
No dough to prep, just press into the pan, fill and bake — perfect for Mother's Day, Father's Day, or any holiday brunch! So I realized that, in spite of my love for puff pastry and all the things it can do, I don't have any recipes using puff pastry on the. Store-bought frozen puff pastry is a lifesaver any time of year, but especially as we move into the busy holiday season. With a package or two stashed in the Puff pastry is yours to play with.
Easy Quiche with Frozen Puff Pastry step by step
- <Preparations> Chop the ingredients into pieces. Cut the onion into thin slices. Parboil the spinach, and let it cool. It's ok to use a microwave. Bring out the puff pastry to room temperature..
- Add the eggs, milk, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper into a bowl. Mix well and add the spinach..
- Stir-fry the bacon, onion, and shimeji mushrooms in a frying pan. When cooled, add into Step 2 bowl, and mix well..
- Stretch out the puff pastry, and stack them together in a pan. Punch holes on the bottom part of the puff pastry with a fork. Pour in the mixture..
- Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes at 200℃ (400℉), and it's finished..
You can use it as a crust for a free-form tart, fold it into breakfast turnovers, bake it into cups for easy appetizers, or. I thought about using frozen pastry puff sheets. I am worried that the pastry will puff up too high in the shallow tart pans for the egg filling. The best quiche I ever had was with a puff pastry crust in a small street off the Louvre in Paris.we talked to the cook/owner and she said she beat the eggs a LOT. Please use only Swiss cheese for this recipe, I have made the mistake of using another kind of cheese and it just doesn't work!