Silicone Steamer Quiche.
You can cook Silicone Steamer Quiche using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Silicone Steamer Quiche
- It’s of Eggs.
- You need of Milk (or heavy cream).
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Mixed shredded cheese.
- Prepare of bundles Fillings (optional) like spinach.
- You need of Onion (sweet onion if possible).
- Prepare of pack, (to taste) Shimeji mushrooms, bacon.
Silicone Steamer Quiche step by step
- Place the butter on top of the sliced onion. Chop the remaining filling ingredients into bite-sized pieces. Cover with a lid and microwave for 1.5 minutes at 500 W..
- While waiting, Combine the egg, milk, salt, and pepper into a bowl and mix together with a whisk..
- Once the filling ingredients have finished microwaving, season with salt and pepper..
- Pour the egg mixture from Step 2 over the top..
- Make sure everything is blended with the mixture..
- Scatter the top with the shredded cheese and lightly push into the egg mixture. Cover with the lid and microwave at 500 W for 3 1/2 – 4 1/2 minutes, while keeping an eye on it..
- Once it is done, remove this quiche-like dish from the Lekue. Cook it until it reaches your preferred doneness. Since it's a quiche, it's best to cook it until there is no more egg mixture on the bottom..
- Since it's basically a quiche, cut it into triangles and enjoy with crusty toast..
- If you microwave it completely, it will be a great main dish for your bento..