Delicious Quiche. This keto quiche saves extremely well for me in the fridge, lasting all week and sometimes longer! Few things are as good as a pie, but a quiche — the pie's savory cousin — does come mighty close. The classic filling made from a mix of dairy and vegetables.
Asparagus, Ham, Button mushrooms and most of all. "This recipe is quick, easy and delicious! The great part is you can use whatever leftovers (well.almost) you have on hand. This dish can be served hot or cold. You can have Delicious Quiche using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious Quiche
- Prepare of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need of pack Mushrooms or shimeji mushrooms.
- You need of Komatsuna (or spinach).
- It’s of 〇Heavy cream.
- You need of 〇Milk.
- It’s of 〇Eggs.
- You need of 〇Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of 〇Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Crispy pie crust.
This quick and simple recipe for quiche is very tasty and versatile. Instead of buying one in for your next party why not try making one instead? The best Quiche recipes – from classic quiche Lorraine to our delicious Leek and camembert quiche recipe, we've got From gluten-free to vegetarian and a classic quiche Lorraine – we've got it sorted! Love Bakes Good Cakes delivers delicious and simple family-friendly meals.
Delicious Quiche instructions
- Place the pie crust in the pie pan, and cut the excess crust off (by rolling a rolling pin over the tart pan or cutting with a knife)..
- Cut each cherry tomato into 4 wedges. Cut the shimeji mushrooms and komatsuna into bite-sized pieces..
- Add the 〇 ingredients into a bowl, and mix..
- Put the komatsuna, shimeji mushrooms, and cherry tomatoes on the pie crust..
- Pour in the Step 3 egg mixture, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes at 180℃..
- Cut into pieces and serve on a plate..
Find everything from healthier recipes to over the top desserts! A delicious quiche is sure to please no matter what the occasion. See how easy it is to make a simple and Quiche is a savory pie made with a milk and egg custard, and filled with all sorts of cheese. This delicious low-carb quiche features a crust made out of cauliflower rice, and is a wonderful brunch or dinner recipe. The hidden vegetables are great for picky eaters and who doesn't love a pie filled.