Devilishly Deviled Eggs.
You can cook Devilishly Deviled Eggs using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Devilishly Deviled Eggs
- You need 1 dozen of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic cloves, grated.
- You need 1/2 small of onion, grated.
- You need 1 tsp of horseradiash.
- It’s 1 tsp of spicy mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of Sriracha.
- Prepare of celery salt.
- You need of sea salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need 6 of olives, green.
- It’s of paprika.
Devilishly Deviled Eggs step by step
- Put eggs is stock pot on high until rolling boil, cover, remove from heat and set aside for 20 min..
- Place eggs in ice water bath until cool refrigerate until chilled..
- Peel eggs, cut in half lengthwise, separate yokes in mixing bowl and whites on serving tray..
- Add next 9 ingredients to eggs yokes, mix until smooth..
- Spoon into plastic gallon baggy, snip lower corner and squeeze mixture into egg whites..
- Garnish with green olives (every other) and paprika..
- Serve chilled..