Crustless Quiche With Lots of Vegetables.
You can cook Crustless Quiche With Lots of Vegetables using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crustless Quiche With Lots of Vegetables
- It’s of Tofu.
- It’s of bunches Spinach.
- You need of Carrot.
- It’s of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Cauliflower.
- It’s of Cheese.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It’s of Brown cap mushrooms.
- You need of Bacon.
- You need of Egg.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Soup stock granules.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper (white or black）.
Crustless Quiche With Lots of Vegetables step by step
- Line a microwave-proof container with paper towels. Rip up the tofu with your hands and put into the container. Microwave for 2 minutes, and drain away the water. (I used a microwaveable dish and colander set.).
- Boil the spinach, carrot, broccoli and cauliflower in hot water for about 1 minute, drain well and chop up finely..
- Grate the cheese. Preheat the oven to 200℃..
- Chop the garlic, onion, mushrooms and bacon finely, and sauté until they are caramelized..
- Add the parboiled vegetables, soup stock granules, salt and pepper, and sauté while stirring well..
- Put the tofu, cheese, milk and egg in a bowl, and mix together until creamy..
- If you do this in a food processor or mixer it will become creamy in no time!.
- Add the sauteed vegetables to the tofu batter and mix..
- Thinly spread some olive oil (or vegetable oil) on the inside of a heatproof dish and pour in the batter..
- Bake in an oven at 200℃ for about 10 to 12 minutes, until the top is slightly browned..