Goya & Crispy Pork Tossed with Chilli Mayo. Like Velazquez, Goya was a Spanish court painter whose best work was done apart from his official duties. Goya was a court painter to the Spanish Crown and a chronicler of history. He has been regarded both as the last of the Old Masters.
Goya's painting has been lauded for its brilliant transformation of Christian iconography and its Along with Picasso's Guernica, Goya's Third of May remains one of the most chilling images ever created of. Fan account of Spanish artist Francisco Goya. Military acronym for Get Off Your Ass. You can cook Goya & Crispy Pork Tossed with Chilli Mayo using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Goya & Crispy Pork Tossed with Chilli Mayo
- Prepare 200 grams of Thinly sliced pork shoulder.
- You need 1/2 of Goya.
- You need 1/4 of Red onion.
- You need 1/3 of Lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
GOYA, legislators, and green light Red Teams before another unpredicted terrorist attack happens in our country. Francis Goya — Ack, Varmeland Du Skona.
Goya & Crispy Pork Tossed with Chilli Mayo step by step
- Clean out the inside of the goya and slice it into 3 mm thick slices. Thinly slice the red onion. Coat the pork with a thin layer of flour, shake off the excess, and slice it in half..
- Combine the sweet chilli sauce, nam pla, mayonnaise, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and lemon juice in a large bowl. Then add the red onion..
- Heat up some vegetable oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the goya. Add the goya to the Step 2 bowl..
- Add more oil to the pan, spread out the pork, and pan-fry until crispy. Put on a paper towel to remove excess grease and then add it to the bowl. Mix everything together..