Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole. If you're looking for an Italian meat-free recipe for your family that's tasty and quick to make, Gennaro has the answer with this delicious aubergine. Learn how to make this healthy baked and roasted aubergine veggie dish with our easy step-by-step recipe video. Easy aubergine recipes are some of my favourite to prepare when we're trying to eat healthily or Find some of our favourite aubergine recipes here and keep scrolling to get this baked aubergine in.
Aubergines, known in America as eggplants, come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and colors. The most popular eggplant is the large purple eggplant. You could measure my life in pasta suppers, but increasingly I lean towards those without cheese and cream. You can have Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole
- It’s of kilo Aubergines/Eggplants sliced.
- You need of Zucchini sliced.
- It’s of medium size Onions diced.
- It’s of Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare of kilo fresh Tomatoes grated and 2 tablespoons of Tomato Paste.
- It’s of Garlic Cloves diced (optional).
- It’s of Cottage Cheese.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Pepper.
This one is a current weekday favourite, says Nigel Slater. This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase. All our articles and reviews are written. Baked aubergine 'chips' make a moreish easy starter or side dish.
Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole instructions
- Place sliced Aubergines and brush with vegetable oil into baking pan and bake until Aubergines have softened..
- Crush garlic cloves…..
- Add olive oil into a sauce pan, the ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Place Zucchini on the bottom of the baking pan, and start to tightly roll Aubergines. Place one next to the other and around the pan. Aubergines should be tightly rolled..
- Pour tomato sauce into baking pan and bake for 25 minutes. Once this is ready top by adding Cottage Cheese or any cheese of your choice, bake for another 15 minutes. That’s it 🙂.
- Kali Orexi!!!!.
Chunky wedges of aubergine are coated in polenta for maximum crunch and baked until crisp, plus a sweet drizzle of honey helps them. Simplest Baked Aubergine (Eggplant) with Tomato & Pesto. The aubergine and tomato would also make an excellent sauce for pasta. Just roughly chop the cooked vegetables and stir through hot pasta. I seem to be going back to my Middle Eastern roots recently where food is This aubergine chickpea bake, or 'tepsi baytinjan' was one of the many dished I loved growing up.