Creepy Crawlers Deviled Eggs.
You can cook Creepy Crawlers Deviled Eggs using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creepy Crawlers Deviled Eggs
- You need 8 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Onion Flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 10 of 20 pitted Olives.
- Prepare 1 of Food colouring (optional).
Creepy Crawlers Deviled Eggs step by step
- Hard boil the eggs by allowing water to boil and add the eggs in for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- While eggs are boiling add the mayonnaise, mustard, onion flakes, paprika, vinegar, salt and pepper into a small bowl and combine then set aside..
- Once the eggs are boiled, peel them, slice in half and tip the yolk out of each egg into the mixture you have set aside..
- Mix the yolk and mixture together till combined and scoop mixture into eggs. If you would like your mixture coloured now is the time to add a drop of your chosen food colouring..
- Using pitted olives, cut them up into shapes and place them on top of the eggs..