Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs.
You can cook Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 12 of Large eggs boiled.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Rice vinger.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of ground mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeno.
- Prepare 6 pieces of bacon cooked & crumbled.
- You need 1 of paprika to garnish.
Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs instructions
- Slice boiled in half length wise, remove the yolks and put in a separate bowl..
- Add mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, and sugar to mashed yolks. Mix well..
- Mix in diced jalapenos and crumbled bacon..
- Use sandwich bag with a small hole in the bottom. Place filling in the bag and fill each bag..
- Sprinkle with paprika and chill until served..