Perfected Deviled Eggs.
You can cook Perfected Deviled Eggs using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Perfected Deviled Eggs
- You need of Primary Ingredients.
- You need 6 of eggs, boiled.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of green olive juice.
- It’s 1 of black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of sriacha chili garlic sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil mayo.
- It’s of Garnish.
- Prepare 6 of green olives, sliced.
- Prepare 1 pinch of paprika.
Perfected Deviled Eggs instructions
- Boil eggs approximately 10 minutes, cool, peel. I get the best results when I add the eggs to the water immediately then start the timer when they begin to boil..
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and reserve the yolks.
- Crush yolks until powdered, I just use my fingers, and mix with all other primary ingredients.
- Load yolk mixture into a zip lock bag and clip corner. Pipe the yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Garnish with olive halves and paprika.