Honey Garlic Chicken – Slow Cooker. Honey-Garlic Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs Honey-Garlic Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs. After publishing our Pork Loin Roast with an irresistible honey garlic sauce, our readers have been asking non stop for this recipe — THE chicken of all chicken versions. Apart from the tender, melt in your mouth chicken, the sauce is truly memorable — a dinner that you will be thinking about long after the leftovers have disappeared.
How to Serve Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken. Make this recipe more filling by adding a side dish, or turn it into slow cooker honey garlic chicken and veggies. Simply sauté or steam broccoli or mixed vegetables while the sauce finishes thickening in the slow cooker. You can have Honey Garlic Chicken – Slow Cooker using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Chicken – Slow Cooker
- You need 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 of small yellow onion, diced.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of honey.
- You need 1 tsp. of sriracha sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of dried basil.
- You need 2 tsp. of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of water.
Place the chicken thighs in an even layer in the slow cooker. Whisk together the honey, soy sauce, crushed red pepper, garlic, ginger, vinegar, brown sugar, sesame oil and a few good grinds of. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, garlic, ginger, and sesame oil. Arrange chicken thighs inside the slow cooker and pour prepared sauce over chicken.
Honey Garlic Chicken – Slow Cooker step by step
- Grease a slow cooker and lay the chicken it in. Sprinkle the onion over the top..
- In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, ketchup, garlic, honey, sriracha, ginger and basil. Pour that mixture over the top of the chicken and onions..
- Cook on low heat for 5-6 hours OR on high heat for 3-4 hours..
- Once it's finished, remove the chicken to a cutting board and shred it. Then mix the cornstarch and water together in a small bowl to form a slurry and stir that in to the remaining sauce in the slow cooker..
- Stir the chicken back into the sauce and place the lid back on. Let it cook on high heat for 15 or so more minutes, until the sauce thickens up a bit..
- After that you're ready to serve. Store any leftovers in the fridge..
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken is a delicious and easy meal that my whole family loves! Tender chicken cooked in a sweet and sticky sauce is perfect served over fluffy rice!. We serve this easy side dish with steamed broccoli or even fresh Stir Fry Veggies for the perfect meal! Easy to Make & Delicious Every Time In a medium bowl, mix together the soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, red pepper, and black pepper. Place the chicken breasts directly on the bottom of the slow cooker, sprinkle with a bit of salt, and pour on the honey sauce.