Cider Pork Roast – Slowcooker.
You can have Cider Pork Roast – Slowcooker using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cider Pork Roast – Slowcooker
- It’s 1 of pork roast. bone in.
- It’s 500 ml of cider (alcoholic and carbonated).
- It’s 2 medium of apples, peeled, quartered then sliced 1 inch thick.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced garlic or 2 whole cloves, chopped.
- You need 1 bunch of oregano.
- Prepare 2 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 pinch of cracked black pepper.
Cider Pork Roast – Slowcooker step by step
- heat slow cooker/crockpot..
- place 1/3 of the sliced apples into the bottom of your cooker..
- place pork roast on top.
- combine all other ingredients and pour over the roast.
- cover and cook for 8 hours on low.
- meat should pull off the bone easily once cooked.
- serve with baked potatoes and steamed veggies.
- use any leftovers for sandwiches the next day.