Fluffy Pancake recipe. Classic recipe for really "Fluffy" pancakes! I always have buttermilk handy so I used that instead of doing sour milk as I find the real stuff does make a difference. But, if you don't have it on hand the.
This fluffy pancakes recipe is easy and only requires a few simple ingredients you probably have in How we make the best homemade fluffy pancakes. This easy recipe makes pancakes that are light. This Homemade Pancakes Recipe makes soft & fluffy old-fashioned pancakes! You can cook Fluffy Pancake recipe using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fluffy Pancake recipe
- Prepare of Self-Rising Wheat flour (or All-Purpose Flour).
- It’s of **(If using all-purpose flour) add 1 teaspoon Baking powder.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Egg.
- It’s of Butter (or Margarine).
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Chocolate Chips (or chopped chocolate).
- Prepare of If you don't have chocolate chips or chunks, use raisins.
- It’s of You can also choose to do them plain or add some vanilla flavor.
- It’s of About 1/4 to 1/2 cup Vegetable oil for the pan.
How To Make The Fluffiest Pancakes. Serve the pancakes with butter and maple syrup. We've curated a bunch of recipes & tips to make. Fluffy pancakes are one of my all-time favourite Sunday morning breakfast treats.
Fluffy Pancake recipe step by step
- Beat/Mix the egg, sugar and butter or margarine in a large bowl and then add the milk; mix until well blended. If you have vanilla flavor; add it in also..
- Slowly pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients as you mix until there are no lumps in the batter – make sure it's nice and smooth. It should be a bit runny (not too wet though)..
- If adding raisins or chocolate chips or chunks; add now and mix them in gently with a spatula or mwiko. If you would like; you can also choose to flavor with fruit rind (grated peel), such as lemon or orange rind. As well as the juice for flavor variety..
- Heat a frying pan with some vegetable oil on medium heat..
- Pour round spoonfuls of the pancake batter (raw mixture) onto the pan and cook until a few bubbles appear on the surface..
- Flip the pancakes with a spatula or large spoon, add a small amount of vegetable oil and cook until brown on either side. Repeat until all the pancake batter is finished..
- You can serve your fluffy delicious pancakes on a plate – so fluffy & yummy! ^_^.
The problem is that a lot of great pancake recipes call for buttermilk. (Honestly, who keeps buttermilk at home? These Fluffy Japanese Souffle Pancakes are like eating cottony clouds, but even better with homemade whipped cream and fresh berries! Fluffy pancakes are thick homemade pancakes from scratch that are melt in your mouth delicious. If you're looking for a breakfast recipe for pancakes, this is it! This recipe for fluffy buttermilk pancakes is so easy and so tasty.