Deviled Eggs Gluten Free.
You can cook Deviled Eggs Gluten Free using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deviled Eggs Gluten Free
- It’s 6 each of Eggs.
- You need 1 slice of Pickle.
- You need 4 tbsp of Gluten free mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Gluten free mustard.
Deviled Eggs Gluten Free instructions
- Boil the six eggs until they are firm, approx 20 minutes..
- Let them sit in cool water for 10-15 minutes for easy pealing of the shell.
- Once you have removed all of the shell cut the eggs long ways in half and remove the yoke and put it Into a bowl.
- Blend the mayonnaise and mustard together with the yoke and add the pickles once you have chopped it up to your preferred thickness.
- Make sure the consistency is smooth. If you need to add more mustard or mayonnaise to help the consistency that's okay.
- Spoon the mixture into each egg and put in the refrigerator in a covered dish for 30 minutes to an hour. It is best to serve cold..