LOW CARB | Lasagna Zucchini Boats. His Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna Boat recipe is not only delicious, but it's also a Keto and Gluten-free recipe that's made with ground turkey instead of beef. This recipe is a healthier alternative to the classic lasagna recipe. Zucchini slices step in for pasta in this low-carb and gluten-free beef lasagna that is delicious and satisfying; such a crowd pleaser!
A healthier, low carb lasagna option that's not only delicious, but also very easy and quick to make. Finally, you spread the ricotta filling onto a zucchini "lasagna noodle", roll it up, set in a baking dish over tomato sauce (or marinara sauce), cover in more tomato sauce and cheese, and pop it in the. This Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious way to enjoy the taste of lasagna and forget the carbs. You can have LOW CARB | Lasagna Zucchini Boats using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of LOW CARB | Lasagna Zucchini Boats
- Prepare of Zucchini | wide.
- Prepare of Ground Beef.
- Prepare of Crushed Tomatoes | Italian Herbs – 28oz.
- You need of Cream Cheese.
- You need of Egg.
- You need of Parmesan | fresh.
- You need of Mozzarella | fresh shredded.
We use zucchini in place of noodles. This Zucchini Lasagna is an easy low carb lasagna using zucchini noodles in place of traditional wheat pasta. Made with fresh zucchini noodles instead of pasta, ground turkey, ricotta cheese with a delicious tomato sauce. Spoon in enough tomato sauce to.
LOW CARB | Lasagna Zucchini Boats instructions
- Preheat oven to 400..
- Brown ground beef. Add crushed tomatoes and simmer..
- Cut zucchini in halves and scoop out some of the middle..
- Rub olive oil all over zucchini..
- Add egg to cream cheese, mix, and spoon a little in to each boat..
- Add half of the Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese..
- Spoon plenty of meat sauce..
- Add the remaining cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes..
- Remove foil and bake an additional 5 minutes..
Great for anyone going low carb OR who has so many zucchini, they don't know what to do!! 🙂 We found the sauce to be very mild. I think it would be better with twice as much garlic. I wanted to make sure they were soft in the. Delicious low carb keto zucchini lasagna with meat & pesto! This easy zucchini lasagna recipe includes lots of TIPS, plus freezing & make ahead instructions.