Homestyle Deviled Eggs.
You can cook Homestyle Deviled Eggs using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homestyle Deviled Eggs
- It’s 6 of hardboiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of season salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sweet pickle relish.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayo.
Homestyle Deviled Eggs instructions
- Hardboil 6 Eggs.
- Peel and slice the hardboiled eggs in half.
- Scoop out the yellow egg yoke and place them into a small mixing bowl.
- Pour in the ground mustard, pickle relish, and mayo into that small mixing bowl with the yoke, stir it until its smooth.
- Spoon it out of the mixing bowl and into the egg half's, and store in the fridge for 20 mins. Then serve and enjoy!.