All Star Deviled Eggs.
You can have All Star Deviled Eggs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of All Star Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 6 of hard boiled eggs (peeled).
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo (a little more or less depending on desired creaminess).
- You need 1 tsp of dijon or yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 of nice squeeze of lemon.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 dash of black pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of cayenne for added kick if desired.
- It’s 1 dash of green onion OR fresh dill as garnish.
- It’s 2 dash of paprika as garnish.
All Star Deviled Eggs instructions
- Cut eggs in half length wise..
- Spoon out egg yokes into a bowl.
- Mash yokes and add the mayo, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper and cayenne if some spiciness is desired. Mash and mix till nice and creamy. I like to do a taste test before I'm done to see if the tartness and taste is how I desire..
- Return the creamy mixture into the eggs and garnish with sliced green onions or fresh dill. Enjoy! :-).