Zucchini Noodle Lasagna. Reviews for: Photos of No-Noodle Zucchini Lasagna. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious, low-carb, wheat-free and gluten-free lasagna that's loaded with Start by cutting the zucchini ribbons which replace the noodles in this dish. Zucchini lasagna is a fresh take on a classic comfort food dish.
This Zucchini Lasagna is healthy, satisfying and delicious. And even though this recipe has no noodles, it tastes just like a traditional lasagna. This Zucchini Noodle Lasagna recipe is great if you're looking to cut down on carbs but still enjoy. You can have Zucchini Noodle Lasagna using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Noodle Lasagna
- It’s of zucchini.
- Prepare of hamburger.
- You need of spaghetti sauce, homemade or canned.
- You need of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Cottage cheese or ricotta, whichever you prefer.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
All the feels and flavors of lasagna but made with vegetable noodles instead of pasta. Thinly sliced zucchini stands in for the noodles in this easy lightened-up zucchini lasagna. I first made this zucchini lasagna recipe a few months ago when my parents came to visit for the holidays. This healthier lasagna recipe uses zucchini noodles instead of traditional noodles.
Zucchini Noodle Lasagna instructions
- Brown your hamburger in a skillet being sure to salt and pepper well..
- Meanwhile, combine cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and eggs in a bowl..
- Cut ends off of zucchini, and slice into 1/4" slices. I usually get 4 slices out of 1 zucchini..
- Once hamburger is browned, drain excess grease. Add spaghetti sauce and heat through..
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish, put 1/2 cup of sauce mixture in the bottom and spread out being sure to coat the bottom of your dish..
- Layer zucchini noodles in a single layer..
- Layer 1/3 of the meat sauce and spread out..
- Layer 1/3 of cottage cheese mixture and spread out..
- Layer 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese..
- Repeat layers until you use allending with mozzarella cheese..
- Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning..
- Bake in a 350° oven for 45 minutes or until browned and bubbly..
- Let set for at least 15 minutes before serving. It will be watery when comes out of the oven, but this time allows it to set..
It can be prepared with beef or without meat to suit vegetarians. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious way to enjoy the lasagna flavor you love, without the noodles. To make a zucchini noodle lasagna, I started by ditching the pasta. Instead, I made zucchini Standard lasagna noodles are made with refined wheat flour, which has been stripped of all fiber. This zucchini lasagna isn't a recipe to make on the hottest day of the year; join me in To avail you of your CSA zucchini overload, this lasagna swaps thin-sliced zucchini for lasagna noodles.