Zucchini casserole. Cheesy Zucchini Casserole I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The ingredients in this zucchini rice casserole are so simple and basic but they are a winning combination of flavor and texture. Friends, I have super-duper easy zucchini casserole for you.
You'll only need a few simple ingredients to make this tasty zucchini casserole. Zucchini Casserole is perfect to bring to potlucks all summer! A great recipe for zucchini lovers, the perfect side dish with anything you are grilling like chicken, fish, etc. You can cook Zucchini casserole using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini casserole
- Prepare of white rice.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of zucchini, diced.
- It’s of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- It’s of garlic salt.
- You need of dried basil.
- It’s of sweet paprika.
- You need of dried oregano.
- It’s of fresh chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
Zucchini casserole gets a cheesy makeover – perfect for a low carb diet and it's family and kid friendly too! Packed full of the fresh flavors of summer, this vegetable casserole is a great way to use up extra garden veggies. Make this cheesy zucchini chicken casserole for dinner tonight! Zucchini is in the top five on my favorite vegetables list.
Zucchini casserole instructions
- Cook rice according to package directions..
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 1.5 quart casserole dish..
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large sauce pot. Cook zucchini, green onions and garlic for 5 minutes or until tender..
- Add herbs and seasonings. Stir in rice tomatoes and half the cheese..
- Transfer to dish and sprinkle remaining cheese on top..
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly..
I love zucchini in the summer, since it seems to be everywhere. This zucchini casserole is made with ingredients that work to boost your immune system, burn fat and heal your gut. It's low in calories, carbs and sugars. Zucchini is a prominent ingredient in a number of our favorite casseroles. From Italian dishes to vegetable-filled tians, we're sharing some of our top zucchini casserole recipes.