Zucchini Lasagna. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious, low-carb, wheat-free and gluten-free lasagna that's loaded with Here's a few tips on how do you make perfect zucchini lasagna: Start by cutting the zucchini ribbons. Thin slices of zucchini stand in for noodles in this lasagna. It is perfect in the summer with your garden-fresh veggies and herbs, or in the winter when you need a comforting meal.
Zucchini lasagna is a fresh take on a classic comfort food dish. It's loaded with veggies, but still has the rich flavors and scrumptious texture of a. This lasagna uses zucchini in place of pasta thereby reducing calories. You can cook Zucchini Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Lasagna
- It’s of Ground beef.
- It’s of Cooking onion.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Celery Salt.
- Prepare of Zucchini.
- It’s of Cottage Cheese.
- It’s of Egg.
- It’s of Parmesan Cheese or Ricotta.
- Prepare of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need of Spaghetti Sauce.
All the feels and flavors of lasagna but made with vegetable noodles instead of pasta. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious way to enjoy the lasagna flavor you love, without the noodles. Zucchini Lasagna made low carb with layers of zucchini instead of pasta, flavorful turkey tomato sauce and gooey cheese. Zucchini: Zucchini have a mild liver-purging effect, allowing the liver to squeeze out poisonous troublemakers safely.
Zucchini Lasagna step by step
- Cook hamburger and onion in skillet..
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and celery salt to taste..
- Add spaghetti sauce..
- Slice zucchini longwise to width of pan..
- Put some meat mixture on bottom of pan to prevent zucchini from sticking..
- Put one layer of zucchini strips into pan..
- Top with some meat mixture..
- Add another layer of zucchini..
- Mix cottage cheese with one egg. Layer onto zucchini in pan..
- Top with zucchini layer..
- Top everything with meat mixture..
- Top with mozzarella cheese..
- Put toothpicks in lasagna and cover with aluminum foil..
- Place pan on cookie sheet and bake for 1-1.5 hours on 350°F..
- Stick fork in to make sure zucchini is tender..
- Pull from oven and enjoy!.
Zucchini Lasagna – A veggie lasagna without the dairy, grains, or fat? This zucchini lasagna isn't a recipe to make on the hottest day of the year; join me in having To avail you of your CSA zucchini overload, this lasagna swaps thin-sliced zucchini for lasagna noodles. When it comes to comfort food, there are few meals as satisfying as warm, cheesy lasagna. Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups are made with thin zucchini slices rolled around a delicious ricotta filling, then baked in tomato sauce and topped with cheese. A healthier, low carb lasagna option that's not.