Game Day Deviled Eggs. Lay the egg white halves on a large serving plate. Using a small spoon evenly divide the yolk mixture among the egg whites. Be the first to rate & review!
They only take a little more time to make than traditional deviled eggs but will look so cool on your game day food table. Now to make the deviled eggs: cut the eggs in half lengthwise, remove the yolks and place in a bowl then smash with a fork. Add in mayo and sriracha, mix well until mixture is smooth. You can cook Game Day Deviled Eggs using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Game Day Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 12 of Hard Boiled Eggs, shells removed and cut in half and yolks removed to a bowl.Whites reserved..
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tsp of dijon mustard, or mustard you like.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced cooked ham, I used black forrest ham.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced celery.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce, I used franks red hot.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of salt, to taste depending how salty your ham is.
- It’s 1 bunch of chives.
Making deviled eggs for Easter this year? Maybe I'm all alone here, but sometimes I find deviled eggs a little tedious to make, especially if I'm making a big batch of them. But I'm told I just need a smarter game plan. I polled the Kitchn team and they came to the rescue.
Game Day Deviled Eggs step by step
- Mash egg yolks with all ingredients EXCEPT reserved egg whites and chives until smooth. Fill egg white halfs with yolk mixture. Cut chives to look like football stitching, one straight piece and three short ones across the long one so each egg looks like a football..
Learn how to make deviled eggs with this classic deviled egg recipe that is always a crowd fave. A collection of lighter appetizers, cocktails, dips, and desserts that will win over even Chick Deviled Eggs – If you like serving deviled eggs as an appetizer on Easter Sunday, it just takes one extra step to turn them into adorable chicks. This deviled egg recipe is a simple appetizer to serve during holidays and parties. The eggs gently cook using a quick boil and then simmer to yield You can also make the filling two days before and fill the day of serving. If you're entirely assembling the deviled eggs, carefully cover them with plastic.