Pork Roast with root veggies.
You can have Pork Roast with root veggies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Roast with root veggies
- You need 5 lb of bone in pork shoulder roast.
- You need 3 tbsp of chicken bouillon.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of salt, pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of Now for the root vegetables. I have use many different root vegetables. Today I used carrots, parsnips, celery and new baby potatoes.
Pork Roast with root veggies instructions
- I like to cook my roast whether beef or pork very slow and all day..
- Place your roast in a oven proof deep roasting pan with a lid. Season roast with the salt and pepper and combine your chicken bouillon and water and pour over roast..
- Set temperature at two hundred and seventy five degrees and cook for 5 to 6 hours. Once roast is basically falling off the bone, add root vegetables and cook for an additional hour until vegetables are done to your liking..