Zucchini And Sausage Lasagna.
You can have Zucchini And Sausage Lasagna using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini And Sausage Lasagna
- It’s of Zucchini, cut in half inch planks.
- It’s of And a half, sweet or hot Italian sausage.
- It’s of Onion, diced.
- You need of Garlic, minced.
- You need of Sundried tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Prepare of Shredded Parmesan or Romano cheese.
- You need of Black olives, sliced.
- You need of for the white sauce.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Prepare of White wine.
- Prepare of Milk or cream.
- It’s of Italian herb blend.
Zucchini And Sausage Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 400..
- In a sauce pan, melt the butter. Add flour and herbs. Whisk and cook until thickened. About 3 minutes..
- Add the wine and whisk until smooth and thickened. Repeat with the milk or cream..
- In a separate skillet, cook and crumble the sausage, onions & garlic until cooked through. Drain any excess fat..
- To assemble:.
- Ladle a cup of the white sauce in a large casserole dish..
- Next lay a layer of the zucchini over the sauce..
- Then the sausage crumbles..
- Then the tomatoes, cheeses, and olives..
- Continue repeating layers as you would for a lasagna..
- End with the sausage, cheeses and olives on top for a nice presentation..
- Bake for 45 minutes to one hour or until tender, bubbling hot, and excess moisture is evaporated..
- Let cool for 15 minutes before cutting and serving..