Divine Deviled Eggs.
You can have Divine Deviled Eggs using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Divine Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 1 dozen of Large Grade A Eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sweet Relish.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Paprika.
Divine Deviled Eggs instructions
- Bring a pot of water to a rapid boil.
- Place 12 eggs into water and boil approx 30 minutes.
- Drain water and refill pot with cold water over eggs and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Peel eggs and rinse extra shell off of them. Then place on a cutting board and cut the egg once, lengthwise making two halves..
- Gently pop the cooked yolk out and place into a bowl. Setting the egg whites back onto the plate..
- Add the salt and pepper over top of the yolk. Then take a fork and press down repeatedly onto the yolk until crumbled and fluffy..
- Now mix the remaining ingredients well into the yolk mixture. (taste it and add more mayo, mustard or relish to your liking).
- Now take a spoon and evenly distribute the yolk mixture back into the pit of the egg white halves..
- Sprinkle Paprika over top of the eggs (optional).
- Chill for 1 hour. Then serve and enjoy! :).