Grilled Steak, Bacon,Egg & Cheese.
You can cook Grilled Steak, Bacon,Egg & Cheese using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Steak, Bacon,Egg & Cheese
- You need of Avocado.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of tomato.
- It’s of leftover steak or chicken.
- It’s of green chili's.
- It’s of cheese your choice.
- It’s of bread of your choice.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of Hot sauce.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- Prepare of butter.
Grilled Steak, Bacon,Egg & Cheese step by step
- Slice tomatoes, onion, avocado. Slice steak into thin strips..
- In a frying pan fry up the bacon, reserving some of the grease to caramelized the onion, and reheat the steak..
- Add steak & green chili's. Re-heat just until steak is heated throughout. Set aside on a separate plate, cover to keep warm..
- Butter outside of bread..
- Add a little butter to the frying pan if there's not enough reserved grease. Crack, and fry eggs Sunnyside up to your liking. Gently remove eggs to a separate plate..
- Begin by assembling sandwich with the cheese on the bottom, bacon, steak, green chili's, & onions. Avocado, and tomato. Do not put cheese on top, because you'll need to add your egg later before serving. Cover with other slice of bread, transfer to frying pan, or grill press, and cook like a grill cheese sandwich. Use care when flipping, because there's only cheese on one side..
- Remove grilled sandwich from heat, open to, transfer fried egg, top with hot sauce, cover and serve..