My wifes deviled eggs. Some of the most treasured are her recipes, and today I'm sharing the simple but perfect. Learn how to make deviled eggs with this classic deviled egg recipe that is always a crowd fave. Options below for how to make yours with either mayo or Greek yogurt, plus lots of ideas for fun add-ins!
French onion deviled eggs are ridiculously flavorful and topped with crispy pancetta and French onion deviled eggs are a thing! Every spring, I love making some wild and wacky (but delicious and not weird) version of deviled eggs. These Classic Deviled Eggs are easy to make with just a few simple ingredients. You can cook My wifes deviled eggs using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My wifes deviled eggs
- It’s 6 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet relish.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground mustard.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of hellmanns mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 dash of celery seed.
- You need 1 dash of accent.
- It’s 1 dash of paprika.
Perfect for Easter, holiday gatherings, or even potlucks! Do you have a favorite appetizer at parties or potlucks? If I had to choose one (aside from the desserts), it would definitely be deviled eggs! This deviled egg recipe is a simple appetizer to serve during holidays and parties.
My wifes deviled eggs step by step
- boil eggs in salted water until yolks are hard.
- remove from heat and place in bowl in cold water. put in refrigerator for 15 min.
- cut eggs in half, empty yolks into bowl.
- with fork, mash yolks until fine..
- add dry seasons to yolks. mix well.
- add relish, lemon juice, mustard. stir well.
- add mayo. still well.
- spoon mix into egg halves. dash each w paprika.
- enjoy or place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
The eggs gently cook using a quick boil and then simmer to yield solid golden yolks and tender whites. A classic combination of mustard, mayonnaise, vinegar, and seasonings create a creamy filling beautifully. Deviled eggs are a classic appetizer to serve at potlucks and parties. The classic preparation is to mix the egg yolks from boiled eggs with mustard and mayonnaise and dust with paprika for color. This recipe adds in a bit more flavor with the use of dijon mustard, sweet pickle relish, and the bold flavor.