Healthy Breakfast Pizza. Like frozen pizzas, pizzeria-made pizza can vary in ingredients and preparation methods. Although certain types of pizza are unhealthy, other less processed types can be. Sweet frosted healthy breakfast pizza, better known as a pizzert!
Pizza Is a Healthier Breakfast Than Cereal, According to a Nutritionist. Still interested in a little 'za for breakfast? To make your slice more, well, breakfast-y, try Health's recipe for breakfast skillet. You can cook Healthy Breakfast Pizza using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Breakfast Pizza
- Prepare 1 of whole meal tortilla wrap.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 knob of butter.
- Prepare 4 of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s Half of a courgette, grated.
- It’s 70 g of sweet potato, grated.
- It’s Half of a bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s Half of a small red onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Prepare 30 g of feta cheese.
- It’s 1 handful of spinach.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cajun spice.
You don't have to stick to grabbing a slice just for dinner—meet the In years of restaurant research, we've seen every kind of pizza imaginable—Mexican pizza, Thai chicken. You totally can! "Eggs on pizza are one of my favorite healthy options because they contain many essential vitamins and minerals plus highly bioavailable protein." Eggs and Bacon Breakfast Pizza Healthy Crust Options While this kind of breakfast pizza may be rather popular with college students, it is not the type. A healthy spin on a pizza, loaded with protein and tastes delicious! This healthy breakfast pizza is an interesting and fun way to eat both eggs and pizza for breakfast or brunch.
Healthy Breakfast Pizza instructions
- Turn the oven on to 200 C fan. Heat the butter gently in a large non-stick frying pan on the hob. On a medium heat, add the sweet potato, onion, courgette and pepper and fry for a 5-8 minutes, or until sweet potato is starting to brown..
- Add the cherry tomatoes, spinach salt & pepper and Cajun spice and stir. Spread the tomato purée over the tortilla wrap and place onto a baking sheet..
- Turn the heat down to low. Make three wells in the mixture and crack an egg into each well. Cover with a lid and allow to cook until the egg whites are just set, with yolks still runny..
- While the eggs are cooking, pop the tortilla wrap into the oven for 5 minutes or until starting to crisp up a little..
- When the tortilla and eggs are done, remove from the oven/heat. Place the tortilla on a plate. Using a large spatula, gently take the egg mixture out from the pan and place over the tortilla. You can do this in sections, the eggs will hold with it most of the mixture around it. Or if your pan is shallow, you could simply slide the mixture straight onto the wrap!.
- Crumble over the feta cheese and serve immediately..
It's a simple and quick recipe – especially if you cheat like me and buy pre-made pizza dough. Bacon and sausage breakfast pizza is a healthy and protein packed meal idea. This quick and easy breakfast pizza recipe was born one morning when the kids couldn't decide if they'd rather have. If you want more just double or triple the recipe using the scale. These breakfast pizzas are not only delicious, they'll leave you full and energized, too.