Amazing Grilled Vegetables.
You can cook Amazing Grilled Vegetables using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Amazing Grilled Vegetables
- Prepare of fresh vegetables.
- It’s of fresh green beans with the ends snapped off.
- It’s of asparagus.
- It’s of egg plant.
- You need of fresh pineapple.
- It’s of raddichio.
- It’s of portobello mushrooms.
- You need of zucchini or yellow squash.
- You need of onion.
- You need of baby potatoes.
- It’s of carrots.
- Prepare of yams.
- Prepare of spices.
- It’s of lowrys season salt.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of italian seasoning.
- You need of basil pesto.
- You need of BBQ sauce.
Amazing Grilled Vegetables step by step
- wash and pat dry all vegetables.
- preheat grill.
- peel and cut ends of onions.
- cut raddichio in half lengthwise.
- slice eggplants lengthwise into 1/2 inch (1 cm) slabs.
- cut the tough base ends of the asparagus.
- If desired asparagus may be wrapped with bacon.
- lightly brush each of the above vegetables with olive oil.
- lightly dust with salt and pepper to taste.
- beans and unwrapped asparagus into grilling basket.
- brush a thin coat of bbq sauce on the eggplant after turning it over.
- peel and cut in half lengthwise (without coring) the pineapple.
- place all vegetables on grill (face down first if there is a difference).
- grill root and tubers like carrots, yams, and potatoes first.
- add a small amount of pesto to each mushroom after flipping over.
- place vegetables on grill (face down first if there is a difference).