Smoked Bacon Deviled Eggs. Smoked Deviled Eggs with Bacon, everything is better with Bacon! In this video i will be showing you how I make my familys favorie, Smoked Deviled Eggs. Deviled eggs are a Southern staple.
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. These fabulous smoked dill bacon deviled eggs are an updated twist on a classic deviled egg. Remove from the grill and allow eggs to cool. You can have Smoked Bacon Deviled Eggs using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Bacon Deviled Eggs
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 12 dozen of Hard Boiled Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 2 tsp of White Wine Vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Salt to Taste.
- Prepare 6 slice of Bacon Cooked And Chopped.
- It’s 1 of Smoked Paprika to sprinkle on top.
Bacon deviled eggs are the ultimate deviled egg recipe! They're a delicious spin on the classic recipe with a generous amount of bacon and chives. Bacon deviled eggs are the ultimate deviled egg recipe. You can make them easily with a few kitchen staples: hard boiled eggs, mayonnaise, pickle.
Smoked Bacon Deviled Eggs instructions
- Cut eggs in half. Arrange egg whites cut side up on a serving plate and put the yokes in a small mixing bowl. Mash yokes with fork then stir in mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and garlic powder. Mash and stir all ingredients together well. Stir in chopped bacon, reserving some pieces to garnish the top of the eggs if desired. Sprinkle eggs with smoked paprika and garnish with bacon pieces. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes 24 deviled eggs.
Sprinkle the tops with chives and/or smoked paprika. Or top with salmon caviar or shredded brisket, bacon, or pork. These deviled eggs include bacon and shredded cheddar cheese. Better than your ordinary deviled eggs. All Reviews for Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs.