My peppered Chicken, Sausage fully loaded cheesy Bake. An easy sheet pan recipe with a Cajun flare. Loaded with sweet peppers, potatoes, carrots and tender chicken sausage.this meal will quickly become a. Chicken thighs, spicy sausage, sweet bell peppers, and potatoes roasted in a hot oven produce delectable pan juices, a rich, caramelized finish Having never roasted peppers before, mine came out a little too crispy in the end.
It can be Paleo, gluten-free and sugar-free! These foil packs loaded with chicken-apple sausage, potatoes and green beans are sure to become a summertime family favorite. Substitute any of your favorite chicken sausage flavor blends for the chicken and apple sausage in this recipe. You can have My peppered Chicken, Sausage fully loaded cheesy Bake using 17 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My peppered Chicken, Sausage fully loaded cheesy Bake
- Prepare 1 tbls of Butter.
- Prepare 6 of sausages pork cooked.
- It’s 3 of breasts chicken cut to bite size pieces.
- You need 5 of medium potatoes chopped into nite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Prepare to taste of Add Salt and Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried Mixed pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cajun spice.
- It’s 1 Cup of Chicken Stock.
- You need 1 of Courgette sliced.
- It’s 2 Cups of mixed Cauliflower and Broccoli.
- You need 1 cup of grated red cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of monteray jack grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Worsestershire Sauce for the finish.
- It’s 2 of Sweet Bell Peppers chopped.
Hop onto the "breakfast all day trend" and serve this breakfast for brunch, lunch and dinner, too. No matter what time of day you serve it, this sausage and egg casserole is a make-ahead marvel that allows you to mix ingredients together, then refrigerate it overnight. Simple, convenient, and delicious: that's what's in store with our Cheesy Mushroom Chicken recipe, made with pre-measured, high-quality ingredients. Eat the rainbow with stuffed bell peppers!
My peppered Chicken, Sausage fully loaded cheesy Bake instructions
- Half grill the sausage..
- Slice the sausage into small pieces.
- Melt butter in frying pan then add the onions and Garlic fry for 1 minute then add the chicken just to colour also paprika and pepper flakes and Cajun seadoning.
- Pepper flakes.
- Cajun spice.
- Add the sausage to the chicken.
- Turn heat off and stir in the sausage..
- In a roasting greased oven dish, about 3 inches Depth, add the chicken and veg including potatoe Add all the veg and bell Peppers pour in the chicken stock..
- Stir to mix in and add the sweet peppers.
- Potatoe mix in.
- Add the chedder Cheese.
- Then add the monteray jack cheese.
- Lastly add 1 tsp Black cracked pepper over the cheese and Worcestershire sauce. Sprinkle all over.
- Worsestershire sauce.
- Cover with foil and add it to a preheated oven 170C, Gas 6 for 45 minutes. Try not to stick on the cheese..
- Uncover and put it back in for 10 minutes..
- Serve Hot.
Enjoy this Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Sausage Quinoa Peppers recipe, a healthy weeknight meal. Perfect for dinner tonight, these Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Sausage Quinoa Peppers. Also delicious as leftovers the next day for lunch! It has smoked sausage, chicken breast, cheese and rice. Doesn't matter if it is stovetop or in the oven.