Grilled Mackerel and Vegetable.
You can cook Grilled Mackerel and Vegetable using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Mackerel and Vegetable
- You need 4 pieces of mackerel (saba fish).
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 3 of asparagus.
- You need 1 of potato (sliced).
- You need 2 of eggplant.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- You need of some bacon.
- It’s 50 g of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 4 spoon of olive oil.
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
Grilled Mackerel and Vegetable step by step
- Hold the end(bottom) of asparagus and bend until it breaks. Discard the end part because it’s hard and contains less moisture. Cut the rest in 3-5cm..
- Slice a potato and heat it in the microwave for 3mins(500℃). It’s ok if it’s still hard because we will cook it again in the oven..
- Cut all the other vegetables, fish and bacon. Arrange beautifully in the bakeware. Preheat the oven(200℃)..
- Add olive oil, salt, pepper and cheese. Bring it into the oven and cook for 20mins!!.