Chicken tray bake. This chicken tray bake recipe gives you the basic principles of how to make a tray bake. Let the oven do the hard work with this simple chicken traybake. Creamy chicken, bean & leek traybake.
Try our chicken traybake recipes and other traybakes. We have ideas for chicken traybakes, fish traybakes, sausage traybakes and vegetable traybakes. This bright chicken tray bake recipe uses red and yellow peppers, tomatoes, olives, paprika, chorizo and sherry. You can have Chicken tray bake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken tray bake
- You need 1 of chicken cut into 8 pieces.
- It’s 1 of large courgette cut into large chunks.
- Prepare 1 of red one green pepper cut into slices.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes quartered.
- Prepare 1 of red onion in quarters.
- You need 10 of black olives.
- You need of thyme.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of In a separate pan.
- Prepare 12 of new potatoes.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
If you don't like sherry, or just want to keep the cost down, use chicken stock instead. Chicken Traybake With Bitter Orange and Fennel. A super simple but delicious salad made of green beans, caramelized roasted fennel, almonds and a delicious parsley and caper dressing. This chicken tray bake was made with plums, while they were in season and at their best. (ABC Life: Julia Busuttil Nishimura).
Chicken tray bake step by step
- Place the chicken pieces skin side up in a large baking tin.
- Add the vegetables and olives.
- Add the garlic and thyme.
- Drizzle olive oil over all ingredients.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate baking pan add potatoes and drizzle with oil so all are coated.
- Salt and pepper.
- Put both trays in the oven and cook at 180 degrees for one hour.
How to build your own tray bake: First, you simply need to choose what is. Chicken breast and vegetable tray bake with oriental flavours. You can call it a tray bake, a sheet-pan dinner or dump-and-go – either way it's an impressive easy and tasty chicken dinner. This slimming friendly Lemon and Garlic Chicken Tray Bake is quick, easy, and perfect for calorie counting or diet plans like Weight Watchers! This Spanish Chicken Tray Bake is absolutely bursting with flavour!