Multicolored lentils. Find multicolored lines stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Πουγκάκια σφολιάτας χωριάτικα. Multicolored lentils. Δημοφιλέστερες Ειδήσεις Sintages Pareas.
A wide variety of red lentil options are available to you, such as style. Lentils, a small but nutritionally mighty member of the legume family, are a very good source of Lentils—A Fiber All Star. Check a chart of the fiber content in foods; you'll see legumes leading the. You can have Multicolored lentils using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Multicolored lentils
- You need 250 g of small lentils.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of potato.
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- You need 1 of small sweet red pepper.
- You need 1 handful of corn.
- Prepare 1 of small zucchini.
- It’s 6 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need 1 of little paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 pinch of thyme.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 clove of garlic (optionally).
Lentils grow in pods, making them part of the legume family along with beans The taste of lentils depends on the color, although all varieties might be described as earthy. Lentils are legumes that provide essential folate in pregnancy, may support heart health, and improve immune response to infection, among other benefits. Nutrition facts label for Lentils, raw. This feature requires Flash player to be installed in your browser.
Multicolored lentils step by step
- Wash the lentils thoroughly and place them in a pot with plenty of water to boil for 5 minutes. Then strain them and discard the water..
- Place enough water in a pot so that it is 2-3 fingers over the lentils, all the vegetables finely chopped and when the water boils add the strained lentils and the rest of the ingredients except the oregano which you add towards the end of cooking so that the lentils don't darken..
- Turn down the heat and boil until all the vegetables and the lentils are cooked, about one hour. Depending on how thick you want your food to be either add some water or boil with the lid off..
The lentil (Lens culinaris or Lens esculenta) is an edible legume. It is an annual plant known for its lens-shaped seeds. Lentils are a versatile and nutritious pulse. Learn about the different varieties of lentils and which ones to buy, plus top tips to prepare and cook them. Information about how lentils are grown and produced in a sustainable agriculture system.