BBQ Fish and potatoes. This fish BBQ recipe is easy Australian food – Great BBQ recipe ideas. You can replace basa with any other white fish. Tried roasting potatoes sort of in a pit, yum!
I was visiting the beautiful scenery of Lapland, where the King of the Grill showed me how to make the perfect GRILLED FISH with potatoes. We made this dish with local white fish, but you can easily use your own white fish fillets, like cod, haddock or hake. Taters Gone Wild, these BBQ Pit Boys stuffed Baked Potato Bombs are kick-ass good eatin' at any Pit, family picnic or tailgating party. You can have BBQ Fish and potatoes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Fish and potatoes
- It’s 1 of pacu cut in half and cleaned.
- It’s 1 cup of Red wine.
- Prepare of Lemon (optional).
- You need To taste of Season salt.
- Prepare To taste of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Tomato powder (optional).
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 3 of potatoes (or more or less).
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Aluminium foil.
For this Potato Bombs you need the following ingredients. Russet potatoes Sour Cream, use your favorite. We used a combination the following cold cuts of meats. Prick each potato all over with a fork.
BBQ Fish and potatoes instructions
- Once the fish is cleaned sprinkle with season salt and garlic salt..
- Pour wine into a shallow baking dish or other dish, invert fish into the wine and marinate for at least 30 mins..
- Wash potatoes and cut into thick wedges, arrange on aluminum foil and pour olive oil on top, sprinkle with salt and pepper and then shape the wedges into a potato again, roll tightly in foil that they stay in shape. Place on the grill. *Do not peel potatoes, the peel keeps the inner part from getting burned.*.
- Remove fish from the wine and sprinkle a bit more salt on top, place meat side down on the BBQ..
- Flip fish when browned, about 15mins, squeeze lemon over occasionally..
- When fish is nearly done powder some tomato powder over if using (this time we didn't add it but it really adds a nice taste) Serve hot with potatoes..
Slice the potatoes lengthwise three-quarters of the way through. Photo about Salmon bbq on grill with vegetables; copy space for text. Grilled fish steak served with fried rice and lemon in a deep pan placed Cod fish fillet pan baked in lemon with cos, beet root, string bean, potato and champagne white wine sauce Dolly salt. Here are two delicious recipes for barbecued fish and potatoes for your next backyard party Be sure to fire the barbecue beforehand to avoid delays — potatoes need a medium to hot setting. These smoked potatoes are prepared with a herb and spice rub and are perfect served alongside barbecued or grilled meats.