Mike's Grilled Pork Chops & Baby Golden Russets. Remove the pork from marinade; discard the marinade. Season pork with salt and pepper. Mikes Grillin is about cooking on a flatop grill and Regular grill as well as pan frying.
When buying pork chops, there are a lot of options since chops can be cut from different areas of the loin. The section at the front of the loin near the shoulder, called the blade end, is the fattiest cut. Honey Soy Grilled Pork Chops will make you love pork chops again. You can have Mike's Grilled Pork Chops & Baby Golden Russets using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Grilled Pork Chops & Baby Golden Russets
- It’s of ● For The Pork Chops & Marinade.
- You need 4 of LG EX Thick Pork Chops [fat free].
- Prepare as needed of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [a light dusting].
- It’s to taste of Garlic Powder [a light dusting].
- You need to taste of Onion Powder [a light dusting].
- It’s to taste of Fresh Ground Cumin [a light dusting].
- You need of ● For The Baby Russet Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 Pounds of Baby Golden Russet Potatoes [washed & halved].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Herbs de Provence [crushed].
- You need 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Quality White Wine [more if needed].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Quality Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need 1 Cube of Quality Sweet & Salted Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Vidalia Onions [thick sliced].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Red Onions [thick sliced].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley [fine minced].
- You need to taste of Sea Salt [a light sprinkle].
- Prepare of ● For The Sides & Options.
- Prepare of Fresh Garden Salads.
- You need of Fresh Bread With Butter Or Garlic Oil.
- It’s of Quality White Wine.
It's easy to think you may not be a pork chop fan. They often come overcooked and dry, but they don't have to be that way. These pork chops are marinated to make them extra flavorful and tender. Set the pork chops on the grill and grill them a couple minutes with the lid closed to keep the heat inside.
Mike's Grilled Pork Chops & Baby Golden Russets instructions
- Add everything in the Marinade section to pork chops and marinate for 2 hours in fridge..
- Add all ingredients in the Baby Russet Section in a large skillet and melt. Chop your potatoes in half and slice your onions. Place in pan – potatoes face down..
- Steam potatoes for 10 minutes tightly covered then, uncover and pan sear on high to create a nice char on your spuds..
- Grill pork chops for 3 minutes on each side at 450°. Get some good char on em' too!.
- Place hot, juicy grilled chops on a Himalayan Salt Brick for additional flavor if possible..
- Garnish plate with parsley and serve with a fresh garden salad, bread and a great Chardonnay. Enjoy!.
I'm Mike, your chilihead friend who LOVES good food. I love it spicy, and hopefully you do, too. Here you'll find hundreds of spicy recipes. These easy grilled pork chops are marinated in a mixture of spices, garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. For best flavor, use bone-in center-cut pork loin chops.