Loaded Hasselback Potatoes. Hasselback potatoes are perfect for the big game, or as a side to your favorite dinner. Our version is loaded with cheese and all your favorite toppings. Transfer the potatoes to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then brush the butter evenly on both of the potatoes.
I've actually been wanting to make this for a. But with the loaded hasselbacks, things get even better. How Did Hasselback Potatoes Get Their Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes. You can cook Loaded Hasselback Potatoes using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded Hasselback Potatoes
- Prepare of Potatoes————–.
- It’s 6 of medium – small red skin potatoes.
- Prepare of Butter———————.
- You need 2/3 of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- It’s of Topping——————-.
- Prepare As needed of sour cream.
- You need To taste of Dill weed.
It's an ongoing pleasure to work with the fine folks at Roth who make. If you've never had a Hasselback Potato you are missing out! They are a baked potato that is cut into very thin slices almost down to the bottom. Fully Loaded Hasselback Potatoes Recipe : Hasselback potatoes, baked until crispy on the outside and tender on Fully Loaded Hasselback Potatoes.
Loaded Hasselback Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take chop sticks or flat wooden spoons and place the potato in between them. Slice the thick parts of the potatoes down to the chopsticks so as to not to cut all the way through. Do the ends carefully as not to cut through free hand..
- Mix the butter and spices place the potatoes in an oven safe dish and pour the butter mixture into the potatoes and into its sliced areas..
- Roast in the oven for 1 hour. Sprinkle with kosher salt..
- Place on a plate..
- Add sour cream and dill weed. I hope you enjoy!!.
Upgrade your regular baked potatoes to these Hasselback potatoes, you won't regret it! These potatoes are thinly sliced, roasted until crisp, then loaded up with toppings. Potatoes — a dinnertime favorite and the most versatile vegetable in your cupboard. He's pimped up your average potato to create these awesome loaded hasselback potatoes, in two exciting ways. Hassle back potatoes are easy to make and taste great!