Homestyle Non-Veg Hasselback Potatoes. Dumpy potato always makes me laugh. I'm gonna start referring to my mother-in-law as a dumpy potato. Hasselback potatoes are sliced into thin wedges but left joined at the bottom, then baked until the layers fan out into crispy rounds.
Quick and easy appetizer that will impress your friends and family. These spuds look a lot more work than they are. But it's important to follow a few simple steps to achieve that crisp, buttery and Instagrammable end result. You can have Homestyle Non-Veg Hasselback Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homestyle Non-Veg Hasselback Potatoes
- It’s 7-8 of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of Mutton Mince (leftover or cooked).
Then make Hasselback potatoes your go-to. You can make the Hasselback dish with sweet potatoes, red potatoes, russet potatoes or any potato you like. I mean, hey, not only are they super soft and creamy and unbelievably tasty, they're also super cool to look at. And while it might look like one needs to hold a degree in Intricate Potato Slicing Techniques in order to successfully make the Hasselback cut, rest.
Homestyle Non-Veg Hasselback Potatoes step by step
- Wash and clean the potatoes at first. Do not peel and scrub them well to remove all the dirt. Preheat oven on 240°..
- Line a baking tray with the parchment paper. Lay the potatoes on it's flat side down on two spoons or chopsticks and cut thin slices leaving one fourth inch at the bottom unsliced. The spoon handles or the chopsticks will prevent you from cutting them all the way..
- Mix Olive oil, Red Chilli flakes, Salt and Italian seasoning. Arrange them on the baking tray. Add this oil mix on the potatoes coating them well. Bake on for nearly 40-45 minutes or a little more. Now add in the Cheese quickly and pop it again in the oven just until it melts..
- Just before serving, place generous amount of hot mince on these Baked Hasselback Potatoes and Enjoy!.
Hasselback Potatoes Meet the jacket potato's prettier and tastier brother – the hasselback potato. Seasoned potatoes are sliced into fans, drizzled with melted butter, and baked with a cheesy breadcrumb topping. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about hasselback potatoes? Well you're in luck, because here they come. These sexy little Hasselback potatoes from Jamie Oliver's Christmas Cookbook are fun to make – finely sliced potatoes, blue cheese and Hasselbacks.