Puff pastry Apple pie. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. The crust is made from flaky puff pastry dough, plus, your filling is packed full of sweet apples and cinnamon. Puff Pastry Apple Slab Pie Recipe Nancy Piran
Over the course of the next few month, I'll be sharing lots of delicious seasonal recipes that I know you're going to adore! Place second pastry square on the top of the already filled pastry to form a pocket. Press down border with fingers to seal and then press with fork to decorate the edges. You can cook Puff pastry Apple pie using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Puff pastry Apple pie
- Prepare 1 of pck puff pastry (10 pcs inside).
- It’s of Apple mix:.
- Prepare 1-2 pcs of meduim apple.
- Prepare of Little bit sugar.
- You need of Little bit lemon juice.
- You need of Paste:.
- It’s 3/4 cup of almond powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 60 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of orange skin,shredded.
- It’s of Little bit lemon juice.
- It’s of Frosting:.
- You need of Powdered sugar.
This apple slab pie is loaded with caramelized apples and wrapped in a flaky puff pastry crust. The filling tastes like an apple pie but it's even easier. It's so easy and quick to whip up and you don't even have to struggle with making your own dough; a store-bought puff pastry will work just fine. Place one sheet of puff pastry onto a baking tray lightly greased with butter.
Puff pastry Apple pie instructions
- Cut apple,like in the picture. Then pud sugar and lemon and set aside. In the other bowl, put all the ingredients of paste mixing then mix it well..
- In baking tray,put pastry then wipe the paste mixed up and then put apple sliced. Like as you can see in the picture..
- Then put inside the oven, only minimum heat until become brown. Then take it out frome oven, let it cool after that sprinkle the frosting…
- Then serve. Enjoy..😁😁😁😁.
You don't need to be a pastry chef to bake this deliciously tempting rose-shaped dessert. It tastes just like apple pie. And it looks a lot like a beautiful red rose. Made with naturally sweet apple slices, sprinkled with cinnamon and rolled up in a perfectly crispy puff pastry. – Manuela from Cooking With Manuela. […] Directions. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, flour and cinnamon; add apples and toss to coat.