Creme Anglaise fruit tarts.
You can have Creme Anglaise fruit tarts using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creme Anglaise fruit tarts
- It’s 24 of cooked and cooled puff pastry cups, I used pepperidge farms.
- Prepare 16 oz of semi sweet chocolate chips melted and kept warm.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of mixed berries, I used blueberrys, rasberrys, blackberrys and sliced strawberrys.
- You need 6 large of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
Creme Anglaise fruit tarts step by step
- MAKE CREME ANGLAISE.
- Whisk together in a bowl egg yolks and sugar until slightly thickened..
- In a medium saucepan heat cream and milk until small bubbles form around edges of pan, slowly whisk the cream mix into the egg and sugar, while whisking return this combination back to saucepan.Return to medium heat and stir gently but all the time reaching all the corners of the pan until thickened and temperature reaches 170 on a instant read thermometer, remove from heat, strain sauce through a fine mesh strainer into a clean bowl, whisk in vanilla extract.Cool before covering whisking a few times to prevent skin from forming. When cold cover and keep in refigerator up to 3 days..
- MAKE CHOCOLATE COVERED PASTRY SHELLS.
- With a small pastry brush paint melted chocolate on bottom and up sides of pastry cups, let a bit of chocolate decorate sides of cups. Let harden..
- Add berries to bowl mix gently,if your berries are not sweet enough add atablespoon of sugar, this is very optional.
- Right before serving fill chocolate covered cups with fruit top with creme anglaise, decorate with sprinkles,Serve with extra cream anglaise to spoon if anyone wants more!.